Thursday, July 4, 2013

SICUANI 7.3.13

WOW!  SO SORRY THAT I AM WRITING TWO DAYS LATE!!!! I spent the last two days in Cusco and we got hope last night recently…. I had to find the very best day to get to internet and even though we don’t have an appointment right now its proselyting hours so I am going to make it supa quick!

The new president is DA BOMB!!!!!!  I am so stoked to have him here in the mission.

I had the chance to say good-bye to president Calderon last Sunday night… It was a bitter sweet moment, but I felt very privileged that after we passed him the key indicators he took the chance to say goodbye personally.  I will ALWAYS be thankful for his great love that he showed towards all of us.  

Well…. I will have to tell you more next week.  LOVE YOU ALL! 


Elder Neff

No comments: