Friday, August 30, 2013

CUSCO 8.26.13

Ok... so I bet you are all a little surprised to be getting an email from me on a saturday, the truth is I am a little surprised too.

Not too much to say, I guess that I will be able to write more when we go back to normal p-day schedule on mondays. (It will be the monday in two weeks not in 2 days).

I had an emergency change, and now I am serving in the office. I got a call from President tuesday night telling me that I needed to get my bags packed and that i had to be in the office at 7 30 in the morning and that I would be replacing the assistant who went home that same day.

Kind of nervous Mom and Dad, but I am just trying to keep things real and be the same missionary that I have always been.

We are a little nervous as well because in about 3 days Elder Grow a 70 will be coming to the mission and we have to get a lot of things ready for his visit.

I am sure that there will be a news flash or something about Elder Cook visiting us, stay tuned for that on the church web site!

Elder Neff

No comments: