Monday, June 10, 2013

SICUANI 6.10.13

Family, the first thing that I need to say to everyone is THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE LETTERS OF ENCOURAGEMENT! I was so happy to receive so much love this week in letters and pictures. WOW Eden graduated, Paige and John are in Atlanta and everyone else seems to be doing great.

The picture with ben garrison and gannon freaked me out, all three of them have grown up a whole ton. I can only imagine what it will be like in another year! 

This computer is terrible and i can hardly type, so i will have to make this one short. But i will tell you a little bit about the new change that started and my new companion!

Elder Calderon went off to be a zone leader in Juliaca. I really loved my time with him, but it was sufficient as we had almost four months together as companions. This change I received Elder Castellanos from Mexico! He is awesome, its a different dynamic then my old companionship with elder Calderón. He is just a way funny missionary with a really great ability to win the confidence of the other missionaries. He often says " no manchas man!" Haha which I love, I heard uncle michael say that quite a few times. 

We have a lot of improving to do here in the zone, and a few difficulties. More than anything we need to make sure that the missionary efforts are supported by the ward and the the members actively participate in the work. President gave us some council and had us implement new plans so that this happens. More than anything it has to do with the ward mission leader and the ward council. So this week my homework is to win the confidence of the bishop and actively involve the ward in what we do as missionaries. I am really excited about the change and think it is exactly what the church needs for missionary work here in Perú. 

Sent you some pictures! I hope you enjoy. You can see my new companion in the photo with the missionaries. And little taste of Peruvian KFC :)

I love you all and hope that you have a wonderful week! 

Elder Neff

p.s. Edna, send Sar a hello from me and that I say, GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!
 
WOW! I forgot to tell you that you dont have to put the pic of my foot fungus on the blog hahahahahahahahahah! I already got rid of it i just though you would want to see :)

Love bye!
 
 





 

No comments: